The DevLabs group specializes in providing services to technology-and software companies. We help our customers to grow successfully in international competition and to build up important business know-how at the same time. The main focus of our activities is the support of software development processes as well as testing services for software. Our colleagues implement pioneering projects for Public Safety, Pharma, IoT, cloud software, embedded engineering and electronics, with the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
We are looking for a person to work exclusively on projects executed with our customers. We have highly innovative projects in the area of security, public safety, pharmacy and other industries.
To strengthen our team in Banja Luka, we are looking for:
Junior JAVA Engineers
- Work on dedicated software platform
- Participation in entire software development process: design, implementation, documentation and testing
- Learn new techniques
- Implement new SW features and maintain them
- Actively take part in improving software quality and the SW release pipeline
What we expect.
- You have studied Computer Science or related field
- You have more than 1 year of experience in software development
- Proficient in Java and corresponding frameworks
- Good knowledge in dealing with relational databases
- High level of work independency
- Very good level of English (and/or German)
- Good communication and team player
What we offer.
- Work on attractive international projects
- Continuous personal development
- Modern office and workplace
- Friendly work environment
- Proper work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
Information for your application
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (in English language) to firstname.lastname@example.org.